These are the paragraphs that appear later on in http://www.demo.cs.brandeis.edu/projects.html
Usually the name of your project will be in <h2> and will link to more info about your project. See the other projects for examples.
Your project should fit in one or more of the main categories (coevolution and theory, robotics, neural networks and dynamical systems). Edit the corresponding file ("coevolution", "robotics", "neural") and add the name of the directory you created.
* Go back to the pr directory and run "makeindex", which will incorporate your project into coevolution.html, robotics.html or neural.html
* If the info file is mypaper.info then the postscript file should be called mypaper.ps.
* Use gzip -c mypaper.ps > mypaper.ps.gz to create postscript compressed format also.
* Use distill mypaper.ps to create mypaper.pdf, the pdf format.
* An html version of your paper is also supported: mypaper.html.
* Edit the file "homes" to add your homepage if you want.
* Execute '/web/ftp/papers/indexgen' to regenerate all indexes
* Review the papers pages http://www.demo.cs.brandeis.edu/papers (author,title,year,abstracts indexes) to see that all turned out well.
* IN YOUR HOMEPAGES, YOU CAN:
->Link to your entry in the author index, for example:
click here</a> to see a list of my papers.
->Link to individual papers in the abstracts page:
click here</a> to see a paper i wrote which is interesting.